Deponia Deponia

Good game but I found a bug in the tutorial:

I got the blue and yellow socks, put them in the boiling pot, and used the fork -- not having found the green sock. This gave me a pair of green socks, even though it said one was lost, and it used my oil can for some reason, making it so I cannot get the provisions or continue on, and now I have to start over.

Good game otherwise

Boundless Boundless

You should consider submitting this for the stencyl jam contest if that is still going on. (I dont know if it is)

2 things: I had an error in the tutorial where my guy would die on starting for no reason.
Also, you might want to consider putting basic controls up in the black space during the main game just for a refresher in case someone wants to skip the tutorial anyways. just like (arrow keys to move, s to shoot) and just leave it there for the first 10 seconds or so.

GeoPro responds:

Thats a really nice idea, that way I can scrap the tutorial altogether rather than fix it, thanks

The Movefastinator The Movefastinator

I really like this game. The transitions after dying were perfect. I didn't get frustrated with loss and completing the puzzles was very gratifying. I wish games like this weren't so same-themed, but maybe I just didn't get far enough through it before I had to stop for work. Good job!

Twin Shot 2: Good & Evil Twin Shot 2: Good & Evil

Fun

I dont realize why everyone is so very negative on the pay-for levels idea. The 50 good levels kept me intrigued. Since I enjoy platformers I would consider paying maybe 5 dollars or so for another 50 levels. I realize you have to make a living at what you do, and for such clean, flawless gameplay, you are worth it. I do admit, newgrounds is for free games, but this is a leg up from the demos that have been put on newgrounds before. Before, you would get the intro levels to a game, maybe 3, and then be asked to pay 15dollars for the other 100+ levels. So I'll leave it with mixed feelings about the system; you definately did get exposer for it, though.

Pretaining to actual game play: all the controls were fluid and the temp powerup system was awesome. my only complaint is that the arrow had a really small hit test, but this made it more of a difficulty and skill than a bug. Good Job.
P.S. I always love the music you pick for your games.