All 7 art Reviews

Me and my sisters in Ooo Me and my sisters in Ooo

I never thought of adapting the AT style of stills. Since it is such a fluid, rubbery animation style it didn't occur to me. Very nice, I'd like to see a little gif action if you choose to do their style again, might add something. But I don't know that for sure :O.

Wakfu Sacrier Wakfu Sacrier

That belt looks pokey.

Also, lovely skin tone. Good job! :D

The Calm before the Storm The Calm before the Storm

Don't beat me up please.

I like the use of color vs texture in this. The blue in the bottom right -- my perspective -- of the uniform verses the rustier tones in the left. Very nice. :)

Side note, what is the mark on her right eye signify?

ZaneZansorrow responds:

The mark on the eye is just for random warrior-like design purposes. Thanks for the review :)

Rad Chick Rad Chick

I absolutely love these types of perspective pieces on newgrounds. It's a great contrast to the number of flat pop-arty piece (which I love just as much, but variety is the spice of life)

For your piece specifically, I just cant stop looking at the tatoos. And then I get that embarassment because she is staring me down like I am daft for looking at them. Very nice.

One piece of criticism -- D: -- is that I believe the background because of its meshy, washy nature. But the bike kind of looks silly being in that style while still being a foreground element. Maybe if it transitioned, or something.. I don't know. I don't think it needs to be changed any, it looks lovely as it is. I just don't believe it is really there if I focus on it. If I focus on what I am supposed to though -- the girl -- then it fits perfectly. I don't know if that is helpful, but that's what you get.

C0nker3 responds:

thanks! your very right about the bike. haha i struggled with the surface for a while so thats why i ended up just leaving it a little more on the expressive side. But it still stands out xP thanks for the critique! much appreciated.

Football Kicker Football Kicker

It's funny because I really wasn't expecting anything/didn't know what to expect, so the punchline came as a nice surprise!

Good Job.

ToonHole responds:

Jukes left, fakes right, spin move toward the goal line and.... ABORTION

Evil Fantasies Evil Fantasies

I love it

Please keep doing the the fullview tricks, it makes me happy so. :D

Monster Monster

Love the monsters

I like the fact that they all have rosey cheeks for being monsters. 10/10

Oelbachtaucher responds:

I like rosey cheeks haha . Thank you :)